In a society that is so technologically-advanced we get to use all sorts of convenient options for online purchases. One of the most popular ones is flowers delivery, chosen from online flower shops. Flowers for all sorts of occasions, exotic, tropical and rare plants – you have a huge variety of options, arranged in bouquets, arrangements, baskets, etc. You can place an order from the comfort of your home or office and get a same or next day delivery. You can even contact an online florist and get some tips.
Here are the top reasons why it is a great idea to order flowers online:
• It Saves Time. Because of the Internet one can browse multiple online flowers stores and get more options than in just one flower store. Choosing becomes much easier and ordering flowers takes a few minutes after you’ve made your choice. This way your flowers will be delivered in no time and you can have time for your hurried schedule. No need to go to a store, ask for prices and discuss arrangements – the online shop would even let you compare those.
• More Convenient. We’ve already mentioned that online ordering of flowers is much easier to clients and gives great results. You even have the option to buy in bulks for big events: graduation parties, wedding days or birthdays. No more hassle going from shop to shop in search of the perfect and the freshest bouquets.
• Flower Arrangements are Displayed. Online customers have the chance to easily choose the perfect arrangement, because of the professional pictures of flowers. Customers can also check the description of the bouquet and the meaning of different flowers.
• Wider Reach. The online florists sometimes offer only local delivery, so base your search on the type of delivery you need. If you are ordering flowers for a wedding reception, choose the best online shop which will guarantee the freshest flowers in bulks. You could even get a discount and not pay shipping costs due to the bigger amounts of ordered flowers.
Buying flowers online, however, can have its drawbacks and here are some of the common ones:
• Customization can be Limited. Even with a wide range of flowers for various occasions, if you need a specific custom-made flower arrangement, it might be a problem to get exactly that. Most such websites simply make you settle with their offers, so if you want something specific you need to go to a flower store.
• Cost. Online florists need to cover extra expenses for maintaining the website and the inventory, so don’t be surprised if the prices are higher than those in a flower shop. Delivery costs also increase the final cost, but they save you time and costs of you travelling and delivering the flowers yourself. After all, we cannot really deliver flowers internationally or even interstate by car.
• Uncertainty In Terms Of Quality. You can see the floral design in the pictures on the website, but you cannot tell how the arrangement will look like before it is shipped. The lack of physical touch makes many customers prefer going to an actual flower shop, where they are sure that what they see is what they get. Moreover, there is always a risk of fraud so you need to be extra careful, especially when you provide your credit card details.
Keep the above-mentioned pros and cons of ordering flowers online, but remember that before you actually try it you could never know how great it can be.